Soulful,Handmade,Ethically sourced and socially made in a heritage village
Our line of khadi-pashmina collection is handcrafted by Discovering Roots Trust and Marketed by Azuri India Pvt Ltd. Our collection of stoles, shawls, mufflers, throws, and dress material is:
• organic and 100% natural
• free of dyes and chemicals
• hand carded, hand spun, and hand woven by women and weavers from the lower Himalayan region of India
• sustainably harvested, the hair is sourced from the domestic Capra goat (aegagrus hircus) living in high altitude of the Himalayan region of India
• eco-friendly made by following environmentally-safe practices and using traditional tools and techniques
• reviving the dying tradition of weaving handcrafted pashmina shawls
• everlasting due to the absence of chemicals and harsh mechanical processing
• softer and silkier with age
• prepared with love and human touch. Each shawl takes 20 days to two months to complete
• artwork having an identity and a soul
Adorn a piece of our khadi-pashmina collection to make a fashion statement or look one-off.
Experience the warmth of the natural and pure fabric that not only breathes like your skin but rejuvenates it as well.
Be a part of the tradition and handover your shawl or stole to the next generation… as a part of family heirloom.
Or simply gift it to very special people on occassions like wedding ceremonies, aniversaries, birhtdays, or festivals.